segunda-feira, 27 de outubro de 2008

A little bit of poetry (WITH VIOLINS)

Must be your skin that I'm sinkin in
Must be for real cause now I can feel
and I didn't mind, it's not my kind

not my time to wonder why everything's gone white
and everything's grey now your here now you away
I don't want this REMEMBER THAT I'll NEVER forget where your at

I'm never alone I'm alone ALL the time
are you at one or do you lie?
we live in a wheel where everyone steals
but when we rise it's like STRAWBERRY FIELDS

If I treated you bad you bruise my face
couldn't love you more you got a BEAUTIFUL taste

could have been easier on you
I coudn't change though I wanted to
could have been easier by three
our old friend fear and you and me





P.S: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4jLHxbX3NA

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

fiquei ouvindo essa música hoje na bike, viajando, viajando, até que quase atropelei um salsichinha, coitado!!!!imagina, sujar minha meriva novinha???TE MATO!!!!!