domingo, 8 de março de 2009

Pronto

I've been roaming around always lookin down at all I see.
Painted faces fill the places I can't reach.
You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody

Someone like you and all you know and how you speak

Countless lovers undercover of the street
You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody

Someone like you

Off in the night while you live it up I'm off to sleep
Waging wars to shake the poet and the beat
I hope it's gonna make you notice
I hope it's gonna make you notice

Someone like me
Someone like me
Someone like me

I'm ready now, I'm ready now, I'm ready now.


p.s: A música é mto boa. Eu sei, sou viciado em Kings of Leon, mas a música é mto boa. Como todas.

4 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

essa musica é mto boa pra fuder

Anônimo disse...

eu estou sentindo cheiro de geleia nessas suas atitudes estranhas. nao é pq a ferrolha vai casar que vc tem que simular a morte. Quer se fuder, jogue-se de um penhasco, se vc quiser te ajudo. prefiro ver vc morto do que rendido aos encantos macumbeiros do bicho verde das trevas.

Unknown disse...

hauahuahauahauahauahuahua caralho, to me peidando de rir com o comentario acima. oq é bicho verde das trevas?hauahuahauahauahauahauahauahaua

Unknown disse...

bicho verde da strevas" huahuahuahuahauahuahauahauahauahauahauahauahuahaua